Please be informed that there may be certain pages contained within this Website that provide general information on the law. As such, you are advised and urged to seek specific and formal advice on any matter, issue and / or transaction that may be affected by the said information.
Please be further informed that while we endeavour to ensure that the content and information on this Website is kept accurate and up-to-date, we do not warrant, covenant and / or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, adequacy or currency of the information contained in this Website. Additionally, if in any event this Website contains any links to external internet sites (now or in the future), we shall not be held responsible for the content or privacy practices of any of these external internet sites.
This Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and has been uploaded for general information only. The contents of this Website is of a general nature and does not, in any way whatsoever, constitute legal or other professional advice or the provision of legal or professional services. In the circumstances, any and all information on this Website should not and shall not be relied on as such. Gow Victor & Co. reserves the right to modify, adapt, amend and / or revise the content and information in this Website at any time whensoever.
Any and all warranties whether or not express or implied (including but not limited to any implied warranties of fitness for use, fitness for a particular purpose and / or non-infringement of third party rights) in relation to this Website including its content and information thereof, its use, access, operation, availability, continuity or non-interruption are hereby excluded. Further, we will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to any and all consequential losses, losses of profits and / or goodwill, indirect, exemplary or aggravated damages suffered or incurred by you or by any other person or entity, howsoever arising whether or not in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with or as a result of:-
1. The usage, access and / or operation of this Website including the contents and information on this Website;
2. Any unauthorised access or alteration of information and / or content of this Website including any alteration of your information or any third party’s information;
3. Any third party internet sites linked to this Website or referring to this Website including any and all linkage and / or referencing of any and all information or content of this Website;
4. The usage, access and / or operation by any third party sites that links this Website or refers to this Website including any and all links and references to any and all information and / or contents of this Website; and
5. The embedding, introduction or infection of any and all malicious codes, codecs, contents and any and all other harmful and adverse components arising from your use, access and / or operation of this Website or any other third party internet sites that links and / or refers to this Website, its contents and / or information.